Have kids sort the cookie toppings into four similar groups and identify the colors on each topping.
Have kids make cookies to order. For example, you might request a cookie with chocolate icing on top, or two cookies with sprinkles on top.
Have kids slice the cookie dough into 12 cookies, counting aloud. Now ask them to place a cookie topping on each cookie, counting to 12 once again.
Have kids prepare four or more cookies with different cookie toppings. Ask them to study the cookies, then to close their eyes. Remove and conceal one of the four cookies. Ask kids to describe the cookie you "ate"!
Have kids tell a story about the cookies they are baking. Are they for a special party, holiday or event?
Slice and "bake" a dozen wooden cookies for a sweet playtime treat! This colorful wooden set includes 12 wooden, sliceable cookies and 12 toppings, wooden knife, spatula, cookie sheet and a kitchen mitt for safe, deliciously imaginative play! The cookies store in a durable dough tube.
- Colorful wooden play food set includes 12 sliceable cookies, 12 toppings, knife, spatula, cookie sheet, and kitchen mitt
- Cookies store in a durable dough tube
- High-quality materials designed for long-lasting play and safety
- A "sweet" introduction to pretend kitchen play
- 3+ years
- Product: 10.5" x 13.5" x 3.25" Packaged 2.2 lbs
- Package: 13.3" H x 10.45" W x 3.35" L